CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 19, 2013

Thorne

Hi there folks,
I've recently come across delicious doodles images and today I have a card using the image Thorne,as soon as i saw it I knew I had to but it as Thorne was my maiden name and she is gorgeous.
the base is a go kreate die
papers,I'm still using up my scraps

flowers wild orchid crafts
and of course the image is delicious doodles
Challenges I'am entering are


      Thank you so much for stopping by. xox

4 comments:

lalkygirl

what a fab card ,love the shape and sweet image
Thanks for joining us at the I ♥ ProMarkers challenge. and good luck
tracey x

Pia Larsen

Great choice of colours. Thanks for playing with us at Sweet Stampin'. Pia x

Sandra

Fab shaped card. It's great when an image just speaks to you for some reason.
Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' this week.
xxx

Unknown

This is stunning, love the image and shape of your card. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

Post a Comment