CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 14, 2013

Thinking of you

Hiya everyone,
Its only been a couple of weeks since my last sympathy card and today I have another one to share. I hope that's it for a while though!
I have used the sketch from www.sketchsaturday.blogspot.com

Here is my take
Image is swalk digi 'with sympathy',die is spellbinders floral oval

I made a matching envelope to
I'am also entering this into
www.charismacardz.blogspot.com digi stamp

        Thank you so much for stopping by. 
                  Jo. xox 


3 comments:

Unknown

I love the black and white... great project - thanks for playing at Sketch Saturday xx

NGCARDS

Fantastic Card! Thanks for playing along at Charisma this week! xxx

Wendy L

What a lovely card, love the simplicity of it, very stylish, thanks for joining in at Charisma Cardz this week, x

Post a Comment