CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 26, 2013

A + Friend

Wow Folks, Sunday night here, work tomorrow......Where did the weekend go???
I have a card to share with you today using one of my digis I won from the paper shelter called learning is fun.
The apples I cut on the cricut and I used couture creation scalloped circle to cut out the 'bite' .
I have put glossy accents on her glasses.

The base is a go kreate die and the notebook border is  fiskars.
I'am entering this into the following challenges

   Thanks heaps for stopping by. xox

4 comments:

The Crafty Den

Hi Jo, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. The embellishments are just perfect. Thanks for celebrating our birthday with us at PFP this week! Hugs, Denise x

coops

so stunning jo.fab image and I love your gorgeous image and details.
Thanks for joining in our `Special Anniversary` challenge this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Karen

Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

xx

Jenn Borjeson

Super cute, thanks so much for joining us at Jellypark. :)

Post a Comment