CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 25, 2013

Tilda with wrapped heart


I have used go kreate dies, martha stewart punches and
magnolia tilda with wrapped heart

Hi , wow I didn't realise it was so long since my last post, I've been pretty slack.
Since I last posted I have celebrated a birthday and with my birthday money I got myself a Grand Calibur.....ooh I have waited so long for one, I was so exciting when it arrived.

challenges I am entering are

Before I go I just want to share this photo with you. I recently won a prize from the southern girls challenge site from their sponsor retail girl. 
What a prize,as you can see I'm over the moon
       Thanks for stopping by. xox










3 comments:

Sharon

Hi Jo, what a beautiful shaped card, this little Tilda is so cute and I love the large flowers with the button centre! Congratulation on your fabulous win - what a great prize :)

Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under for the Pink and Lime Challenge this week.

Sharon x

Bron

Firstly congrats on your win such a great prize. Glad to hear that from your birthday money you could buy yourself a Grand Calibur.
You have created such a pretty card, the shape and that gorgeous flower.
Thanks for joining and sharing with us at MDUC this week. Hugs from Bron :-)

Liefs Ineke

Your creation is beautiful. Thanks for joining Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia.

Hugs Ineke

Post a Comment