CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Get well soon

Hi there all,
What a glorious day its been here today, so sunny and hot. Yet again I got sunburnt(will I ever learn)???. But in my defence I was only outside for less than an hour. Hubby thinks its funny....could it be cos it looks like I have a white vest on or because I'm always telling him to put  sunscreen on and I'm not following my own advice.
Any how on to my card.
The sketch is from sunday sketch and stamp


Here is my take on the sketch
stamp is magnolia nurse tilda, papers are cristina re

punches used are martha stewart and fiskars
I'am also entering this into
penny's paper crafty-something new(my fiskars border punches i bought last week)

   As always thank you so much for stopping by
    xox


3 comments:

Carole

Super card Jobey, great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us @ SS&S this week.
Happy Crafting
Carole xXx

Anonymous

What a great card! Thanks for joining our challenge at Penny's PaperCrafty this week. Hope to see you again.
Tammy DT

Melanie

A fantastic card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Something New" challenge over at Penny’s..
Sorry for commenting soo late… Hope to see you again in our current challenge.

Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

Post a Comment