CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Frosty

Hi there all,
I recently treated myself to yet more magnolia stamps including frosty with snowflake, which was a little unusual for me as I like tilda and edwin but I have to say I am loving it and loved colouring it!
So today I have a card to share with you  using my new stamp.


Stamp is magnolia,paper is my minds eye damask, dies are couture creations doily and spellbinders snowflakes and the lace border is a Martha Stewart punch.

I would like to enter this into
winter wonderland lilac and lace
allsorts challenge blog purple
lovely hAnglar or sweet magnolia anything goes

     Thanks for stopping by. xox

4 comments:

Riadesign

Hoi Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia lover
What A great card you have made Lovely colors and a sweet image! Thanks you for joining us at the Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia challenge blog hope to see you next time
hugs Ria

downrightcrafty

oh gorgeous lilac and lace so pretty, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland this week
Hugs Kate xx

brenda

Such a pretty Christmas card Jo, I really like the idea of lilac for seasonal cards.

Many thanks for sharing your lovely work with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Emma (metalicbutterfly)

Great card i love the doily in the background really co-ordinates well with the punched border!

Thanks for entering our purple passion challenge this week at Allsorts

Emma xxx

Post a Comment