CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 8, 2012

Second time lucky

Hi there all, I actually attempted to publish this post a few days ago but had trouble uploading a photo... (The whole point of my blog) as I tried to do it on my new I pad so my fingers are crossed that it works this time.
I have used magnolia Tilda with daisy
Paper-websters pages western romance/ all about me
Spellbinders and couture creation-dies
Kindyglitz
I am entering it in to the following challenges- crafters companion-embellishments and sweet stampin- favourite stamp
THANkS FOR STOPPING BY

4 comments:

Unknown

Hi there, what a lovely card! Such a sweet image and a great colour scheme.

Thanks for joining with us this week at Sweet Stampin.

Sarah

Pamela

Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at Sweet Stampin' this week. You need to link back to the Sweet Stampin' Challenge blog in your post.

Pam x

xxxtglxxx

Beautiful card, love the cute image and gorgeous embellishments! :)

Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

An Occasional Genius

Hi Jo,

Just following up on what Pam said about linking back to the challenge to be eligible for prixes/spotlight etc & I noticed that being a new blogger you might not know how to link back so if you'd like instructions pop over to sweet stampin or wheresmytable.blogspost.co.uk & leave me a message & I'll help if you need it :-) Thanks so much for playing along with Sweet Stampin x

Post a Comment