CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Bliss

Hi there all, Just a quick post before heading to bed. I have just learnt a lesson... don't leave things to the last minute, I finished this card about 3 days ago and only now did i decide to take a photo of it only to find my battery is dead so not the best picture I'm afraid as it had to be taken while camera was on charge(with a very short lead). Lesson learned... until the next time ;-)
                                                                I have used
                                                 my minds eye-all girl paper
                                                marianne creatable-flower dies
                                        cricut cartridge-straight from the nest
                                                    magnolia-circus tilda stamp
                         I am entering this card into the very first tildastown challenge

3 comments:

Rene

I'm glad I'm not the only one who waits until the last second! She looks pretty sweet to me...love that cupcake and shimmery swirl! Thank you so much for joining us for our very first Tilda's Town challenge! Good luck and I hope to see you back this Friday for another great challenge!
Rene :D

Céline

really cute card, fab layout
thanks for playing with us at tilda's town this week
hugs
céline

Tina Makuc

Gorgeous card Jo !!!
Thanks for joining in our first challenge at Tilda's Town.
Hugs, Tina

Post a Comment